Terms and conditions
- This free prize draw is open to all UK residents aged 16 or over (except for employees of National House-Building Council, their families, agencies or any other company directly connected with the administration of this promotion), who sign up for NHBC OnSite within the required timescales.
- Signing up to NHBC OnSite needs to be before the closing date which is 30 April 2015.
- Only one entry will be accepted.
- Only those that have signed up for NHBC OnSite by the closing date will be eligible for inclusion in the prize draw.
- The draw will be made by 15 May 2016.
- The winner will be drawn independently and at random from all those that have signed up for NHBC OnSite and will be notified via the email address registered to NHBC OnSite within fourteen days of the draw.
- There is one prize of an iPad Air 2, 16GB.
- No alternative prizes are available and the prize is not transferable.
- The winner may be invited to participate in non-paid publicity accompanying or resulting from this draw.
- By entering the free prize draw, entrants agree to be bound by these rules and by any other requirements set out in the accompanying promotional material.
Promoter: National House-Building Council, NHBC House, Davy Avenue, Knowlhill, Milton Keynes, Bucks, MK5 8FP.Register